Horary astrology, or astrology of a question, is one of the oldest areas of astrology. This is the unique method which makes it possible to obtain answers to questions without casting of a client natal chart. The chart is cast for the time that the question is understood by the astrologer. This chart reflects the client’s situation and contains the answer to the client’s question. Additional information can also be contained: the intentions of the person who asked the question; true intentions and actions of other participants; whether the planned deal can be carried out easily or with obstacles; whether the project’s effort (cost) is worth the money and time invested in it; whether the client will initially be pleased with the outcome of the case, etc. After receiving the response, the client, knowing the circumstances and perspective can make the best decisions for himself.
Horary astrology is effective in a wide variety of situations, it is frequently used in questions of purchase and sale of real estate and other valuable things, in financial questions, in questions of career, in questions connected with the court decisions or the outcome of selections or competitions, relationships, in the search for missing things, people or animals, and also any other matters, into which you want to bring more clarity and to understand direction of motion.
In the previous times (old days) it was decided to contact to the astrologer personally, but if there was no such possibility, the question was forwarded by letter or passed through another person. At present, a horary question can be asked to an astrologer over the telephone or sent by fax or email.
The most common horary questions:
- Should I apply for this job? Will I get this job?
- Should I buy shares of this company?
- Does this project have prospects (will bring profit)?
- Can I become a deputy? Will I be elected to the MPs?
- Should I buy this house? Whether there are hidden defects? Is the house worth the money asked for it?
- Will I get the money owed to me soon?
- Is there a future in our relationship?
- In whose favor is the court’s decision? Whether to continue the case in court (Should I pursue this matter in court)?
- Should I move / migrate?
- Will the team I am supporting win?
- Is it wise to go into partnership with this person? Is this person reliable? Can I trust this person?
- Will we have children?
- Which of the two cars are better?
- Which school is better for my child X or Y?
- Where is a missing person / animal / document?